Am Scheidweg 29
Phone: +49 (0) 221/9591811
(1) Processing purpose Your personal information that you provide to us in the ordering process is required to sign a contract with us. You are not obligated to provide your personal data. However, we can not send you the goods without your address. For some payment methods, we require the required payment data in order to pass it on to a payment service provider commissioned by us. The processing of your data entered in the ordering process is therefore for the purpose of the contract. If you send us an inquiry by e-mail, via a contact form, etc., before the conclusion of the contract, we process the data received in this way to carry out pre-contractual measures and answer, e.g. Your questions about our products.
(2) Legal basis The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (b) DSGVO.
(3) recipient categories Payment service provider, shipping service provider, hosting provider, if necessary merchandise management system, supplier if necessary (dropshipping).
(4) storage duration We store the data required for the execution of the contract until the expiration of the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual guarantee periods. We retain the data required under commercial and tax law for the periods stipulated by law, regularly for ten years (see § 257 HGB, § 147 AO). The data processed for the implementation of pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been carried out and no apparent conclusion of the contract is reached.
2) Upon registration This website offers you the possibility of registration. This registration takes place under specification of personal data, which we query in the form provided for this purpose. In addition, the IP address used by you as well as the date and time of the submission of the registration form are recorded. These personal data are used by us for internal purposes, for the purpose of communicating with you, for handling existing or future contractual relationships (eg orders), for protecting our technical system and for preventing abuse and, if applicable, for transfer to one or more processors (eg Postal, parcel and payment service providers) are collected and stored. As a registered person, you may at any time change or delete your personal data provided during registration, provided this does not conflict with any legal provisions - such as statutory storage regulations. You can also receive information from us at any time as to which personal data about you as the data subject is stored.
(1) Processing purpose This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) Legal basis The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
(3) Legitimate interest Our legitimate interest is the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes. To protect your interest in privacy, this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP ()", so that the IP addresses are processed only shortened, in order to exclude a direct Personenbeziehbarkeit.
(4) recipient categories Google, partner company
(5) Transmission to a third country US-based Google LLC is certified to the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the data protection privacy standard in the EU.
(6) storage duration Unlimited
(7) OPPOSITION RIGHT You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to the full extent. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: optout You can also prevent the entry by setting an opt-out cookie. If you wish to prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website, please click here: Deactivate Google Analytics
(1) Processing purpose On this website technically necessary cookies are used. These are small text files that are stored in or from your Internet browser on your computer system. These cookies allow e.g. inserting multiple products into a shopping cart.
(2) Legal basis The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO
(3) Legitimate interest Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles. This will protect your interest in privacy.
(4) storage duration The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a different lifespan of a few minutes to several years.
(5) OPPOSITION RIGHT If you do not want to save these cookies, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your internet browser. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our website. Permanently stored cookies can also be deleted at any time via your browser.
(1) Processing purpose When subscribing to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for advertising purposes, ie. In the context of the newsletter, we inform you in particular about products from our range. For statistical purposes we can evaluate which links are clicked in the newsletter. It is not clear for us which specific person has clicked. You have expressly granted the following consent separately or in the course of the ordering process: Subscribe to the newsletter.
(2) Legal basis The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (a) DSGVO.
(3) recipient categories possibly newsletter delivery provider
(4) storage duration Your e-mail address will only be saved for newsletter delivery for the duration of the requested registration.
(5) Right of withdrawal You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you do not want to receive the newsletter any further, you can unsubscribe as follows: Via an unsubscribe link in the newsletter
If you process personal data, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to the person responsible:
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are yet to be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of the storage;
(5) the right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether personal data relating to you is being transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
You have a right of rectification and / or completion to the Responsible Person if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons. If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be notified by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
a) Obligation to delete You may require the controller to delete the personal data concerning you without delay, and the controller is obliged to delete that data immediately, if any of the following is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing.
(4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of the person concerned